Tuesday 19 April 2016

Magazine Layout Ideas

Here are some pictures I have taken for inspiration from the suitcase magazine. I love the high quality pictures, the photographers really capture the essence of the places, showing the atmosphere and vibrance of the place.

 I would like to include a section featuring the people and subjects that are in the magazine, I think it is a more creative and visual way of displaying the contents page.
 The way that the writing is layed out shown in the example here is very effective in grabbing the readers attention. I like how it has a key quote from the article in the centre of the page, this way the reader gets a hint on what they are about to read. It also makes the reader wonder ask questions about the text, making them want to read more.
 Towards the end of the magazine there is a photo journal, i thought that it would be a good idea to make a photo journal also. This way I can focus my photography on one subject instead of having a random group of photo's. It will also give me an opportunity to explain the photo's and write the story behind the photography.
 I have been looking for inspiration for titles for my articles, this particular title captured my attention.
 Layout Designs
I thought that this was almost like a collage, It was the first page of one of the interior design magazines. I like the choice of photographs and they blend nicely together and flow, rather than looking like a jumbled selection of photo's.


 Photo Collage from the interior design magazine.
 Photo Collage
Nice Layout for displaying a key quote or piece piece of text.

No comments:

Post a Comment