Monday 20 June 2016

Unit 9 Creating a behance account


To futher my opportunities and experience in working in the graphic design industry, I have joined Behance. Behance is a social networking site that allows professionals to communicate and discover work opportunities by connecting with people in the same industry. "discover the latest work from top online portfolios by creative professionals across industries.' as quoted on Behance www.behance.com
I have recently uploaded one of my final pieces onto my Behance account, I have also followed 10 professional creatives in the graphic design and Illustration industry. This has allowed me to view other peoples work, and jobs that are available in the industry this in turn could help me to develop a more solid idea of what job I am looking for when I finish my education.

No comments:

Post a Comment