Friday 22 April 2016

Ophelia Pang

I found this artist on blogger, They also use silk screen printing to create tote bags and purses, I like that the designs are very bold and colourful. The artist uses a variety of shapes and lines to create a picture and paint a scene. The art has a child like features in the drawings and designs which makes it quirky, intriguing and fun. I could use the style as inspiration on how to develop my final design because I definitely nee to make my design more bold. I also have to bare in mind that I am limited to using only one solid colour for each print, and I can't add all the different colours onto one print because I would need to split my design into separate layers so I could add different colour to different parts of the pattern



Blog : http://opheliapang.blogspot.co.uk/2015/06/more-tote-bags-mock-up.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+blogspot/yFIMw+%28Dirty+Paws%29
contacts : opanghk@gmail.com
Published by blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment