Monday 21 March 2016

Time Plan

Week 1
Record a day In my life outside of college.
Produce mind maps of initial ideas.
Research artist that interest me.

Week 2
Start to develop ideas for chapters to include in my booklet/magazine

Week 3
Start to gather ideas for things to include within the chapters of my booklet/magazine.
Use the artists work to develop finalised ideas for the content of the chapters for my booklet/magazine.

Week 4
Plan the interviews, jewellery and/ or items and photography shots I aim to do.

Week 5
Experiment with photography and develop written pieces based on my photos that I take. Start to create the items/ jewellery.

Week 6
Develop written pieces from spending time in Looe and living by the coast, such as poems.

Week 7
Interview locals and local businesses.

Week 8
Start to compose the magazine through in design, experiment with fonts that will work well with the theme and layout of the magazine.

Week 9
Continue to develop final magazine layout

Week 10
development

Week 11
Development

Week 12
Final development

Week 13
Start to develop a critical evaluation on the magazine so far. Things to improve.

Week 14
Proof read ready for the printing process.

No comments:

Post a Comment