Saturday 19 March 2016

Proposal A Day In The Life Of

Over the next 14 weeks I will be discovering and exploring the culture of living by the sea. From spending a day in Looe and filming my experience there, I have been inspired to explore its themes and develop a magazine style booklet. It will include interviews from locals, recipes inspired by what I see there, and gift shop items I will create based on what I discover looking around the local shops in the town.
I plan to explore and develop my photography skills, interact with people, record my findings and turn them into something creative, imaginative, engaging, and informative, that people can look through and discover new things themselves. I want this booklet to be aimed towards people who love to travel, young proffessionals who are interested in finding out about different ways of living. This booklet can also be something you keep and use in the future for instance it will include a cooking section full of recipes to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment