Tuesday 1 March 2016

Andy Goldsworthy


Andy Goldsworthy is a sculpture artist who uses things from the natural environment. He only uses things natural things to create his work and stitch things together such as thorns and twigs. When the sculpture is finished the only evidence of it is the photographs of the artwork which he uses to create books. I would like to use this technique to display renewable energy.







Here I have created a Typography picture in the style of Andy Goldsworthy, I made this picture a few weeks ago and though that it fitted quite well with this project and his work. I used leaves and plants that I collected from my walk. I am inspired to create more work like this as  really enjoyed it. I think his work is unique and has a powerful impact on the viewer, purely because Andy Goldsworthy's work is made completely of natural resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment