Tuesday 21 June 2016

Unit 9 Linked in Profile







This was the task we where given, to create a linked in profile and connect with people.




 I started by creating a profile on linked in, I used my current logo that I designed. I then filled out a series of questions which was almost like an online CV/Portfolio.





I have sent following requests to people and potential employers, this will allow me to connect with my peers at college and find potential work opportunities in the future, or part time as a student. It will also help me gain experience from professionals and potentially find work experience.




By creating a linked in account and profile, it has allowed me to connect with professionals on one of the largest professional social networking sites in the world. I can showcase my achievements/success and business on this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment