Monday 20 June 2016

Preparing the food


Before photographing the food, I had to prepare the food and make it look attractive and appetizing. This was quite a hard process and required a lot of thinking on different ways to present the food. It was also quite easy to add too much to the photo, I think this is where I had problems, the photo became too distracting as there was too much going on. when I edited my photos, I cropped out the majority of the photo to just focus on the food itself. Above is an example of the original photo and the edited version underneath. I realized to achieve the photo theme I wanted, I would have to not make the lighting too bright, and lighten up the photo using Photoshop. This mad the photo more rich without the photo looking too white and shiny from the lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment