Tuesday 21 June 2016

Making of the Magazine

I got my inspiration for the layout of the fish monger interview from the Suitcase magazine and the Modern Rustic magazine. I liked how it was collage like, and the white lines in between the photo's created a nice frame around them. This mad the overall image and layout look clean cut and sharp.

Here is my final layout, to achieve this I had to create lots of individual picture boxes to place the pictures in, and use the line tool to create the boarders for the photo's.






Inspiration for a photograph

This image was taken from Pinterest, I liked the rawness of the image and how the image was graded. The fish has an extremely fresh look, and this is how I wanted my image of the fish to be. This was very important to me as all of the fish in the fish mongers where caught locally and daily which meant they where getting fresh fish every time.


Here is my final edited image of the fish from Pengelly's fish mongers, with the article I wrote underneath.


No comments:

Post a Comment