Wednesday 1 June 2016

IN DESIGN WORKSHOP


I took part in an In Design workshop to develop my skills in making a professional looking zine. I learned the efficient way of organising folders to make life a lot easier when it comes to creating the zine.

Once all of the files where organised I could move on to creating the layout of the document.

I started by importing the photo onto the document, I wanted to make a poster based on the theme of my zine, so I used one of my own photos.


I then added text and changed the font to fit the style of the zine, and the poster. 


I wanted to create a quick logo for the poster to advertise the company of the festival that I created for the poster. This didn't really work as planned as the text wouldn't sit right on the circle. I had to make lots of adjustments to get it right . 

Here is the final finished poster. 

I also designed a college poster 


over all this workshop helped me to learn new skills, develop my magazine as a whole and improve the layout ideas I originally had for my magazine. By making this poster I was able to learn the basics of In Design, such as spacing, type, and text alignment. 



No comments:

Post a Comment