Tuesday 21 June 2016

CV unit 9


 I am a student currently studying Graphic Design at Plymouth College of Art, I have a passion for creating and discovering new things. The main areas I specialize in are graphic design and illustration, I love designing and coming up with new ideas and hope to go into magazine design and branding.

Achievements

I’ve been involved with the college since I was 12 years of age, attending Saturday Arts Club for 4 years, throughout this I was able to go to achieve a Bronze Arts Award. This then lead me to do my further education at the college. In my first year of college I’ve been awarded first prize for best poster design for a company called Regen Southwest, to promote renewable energy.

Qualifications

English language B
English Literature B
Child development B
Maths C

No comments:

Post a Comment