Tuesday 17 May 2016

Interviews with people/public

I explored the streets of Looe and the beach and asked various people different questions about the style of living, and life by the sea and what effect it has on them. I plan to use their responses to write an article for my zine.


Interview with people in Looe

Questions

1) Are you visiting, or do you live locally?

2) If you could describe your surroundings in one sentence what would it be?

3) Describe how life by the sea makes you feel.


Answers

1)   Visiting age 40-49
Visiting age 20-29
Visiting age 50 and above
Local age 40-49
Local age 40-49




2) Peaceful
    Don’t know how I would describe my surroundings to be honest.
My surrounding are beautiful.
The community has such a wonderful bond.
Friendly.




     3) It makes you feel like you don’t want to go home.
It makes me feel Invigorated.
It makes me feel relaxed.
It makes me feel good.
It makes me feel relaxed, wonderful and well.

No comments:

Post a Comment