Tuesday 26 April 2016

Unit 9

Recently I took part in a group critique task. We each had to present our work to the group of students from other courses as well as our own, then we would take it in turns to critique each others work and say some positives and negatives and what to improve.

I evaluated my experience:

I thought that I explained what I needed in the time given, however I felt that I could of condensed my presentation more so I could show only key things that where important in the time given.
Others said that I came across as confident and spoke loud enough for everyone to hear. The presentation went well, better than I expected as I was feeling a bit nervous leading up to it. I felt it helped that I was talking about something that I enjoy and am passionate about, and this meant that I didn't have to think too much about what to say. This also meant that what I was saying came across as more natural when I was talking and I felt more relaxed.
This experience gave me inspiration for my work from seeing others, I also gained some useful advice and suggestions on how to improve my work, overall it was very beneficial.

This is what others said and there feedback to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment