Sunday 24 April 2016

My logo design process Unit 9

Here is one of my watercolour pieces I painted a while ago. I wanted my logo to be professional looking and I wanted it to look clean cut, but I also wanted to show that I do illustrations as well as design. So I somehow wanted to incorporate an illustration into my logo, whether it is a painting or drawing.














This is one of the first designs that I made, I thought that It was ok but the leaves where a bit too distracting, and it was too detailed.
















I tried to reduce the amount of space and condense the leaves, I also changed the colour of the text to black and widened the green strip behind.










      




I decided to work with shapes from researching a few artists on pinterest, here is a rough copy of what I came up with.






This was an unknown artist that I came across on Pinterest, I liked there use of line and shape, also the use of natural leaves in the logo.


No comments:

Post a Comment