Saturday 23 April 2016

Looe Cornwall

I am basing my project on a small town called Looe in Cornwall, it is a beautiful place with a welcoming feel and community. It is also right by the coast, I took a visit to Looe today and talked to a few people, asked questions and gathered information for my project.

Some of these questions included
Are you visiting, or do you live locally?

Describe your surroundings in less than 10 words.

Describe how life by the sea makes you feel in less than 5 words.

I got some really interesting responses from people and most of them where not living locally. Some of these responses where "It makes me feel at peace, the surroundings are very calming and I don't want to go home when I'm here."

" The atmosphere and surroundings are very relaxed, a word to describe how I feel when I'm here,  invigorated"

I hope to go back very soon and talk to some more people as I found this experience really interesting and beneficial, It gave me inspiration for magazine articles that I could write and my target audience. The community there is very friendly and open, it's a lovely place to be to break away from the busyness of the city.

No comments:

Post a Comment